Sunday, March 25, 2012

Goals

I'm reading a billion books. I can't remember which is which.

I've got Paths to Recovery: Al-Anon's Steps, Traditions, and Concepts; Codependent No More; The New Codependent; Codependents Guide to the 12 Steps; The Grief Club; The Language of Letting Go; and Getting the Love You Want: A Guide for Couples.

I don't think I'm leaving anything out! Oh wait...and The Hunger Games trilogy! :)

I'm also reading the Bible.

I don't remember which book now but one of them said I should make a list of goals. Long term and short term.

So here it is:

1. Lose weight to be healthy and HAPPY
2. Find a job I love
3. Be a better, more dependable friend (quit shutting friends out)
4. Be a calmer wife (not let anger control my words and actions)
5. Find peace in things I cannot control or change
6. Make an effort to see friends weekly
7. Write weekly in both blogs in an attempt to work through emotions, grief, etc.
8. Read the entire Bible
9. Run a 10k
10. Let my husband know how much I appreciate him
11. Exercise 3 times a week
12. Read at least one book a month for FUN
13. Never stop making goals!
14. Do something scary!
15. Finish my crafts (nursery letters) and give them to the people I made them for!
16. Make more art
17. Learn to sew
18. Learn to crochet
19. Take more pictures
20. Take a photo-editing class
21. Slow dance
22. Get comfortable with a gun and buy my own
23. Get a conceal carry license
24. Learn to change a tire
25. Learn to jump a car (like the battery...I'm not jumping over a car here ;)
26. Weekly Al-Anon
27. Find a running club
28. Bible study
29. Make Mass on Saturdays and holidays
30. Make other church on Sunday (my husband is Baptist and I'm Catholic...we both love a certain non-denominational church)

3

No comments:

Post a Comment